Through the Google main page, in a previous post, we got so far that we have a lot of keywords.We will take on the necessary screening.
Find out how much of your accumulated keywords searched every monthUse the Google Keyword Tool to select the search words, which is enough to average searches per month.For example, I do not have to search under 1000 a considerable.Searches could be a few thousand a month.More than 10 000 have already been very good.If you're on your keywords passed this phase, you should go to a competition assessment.
Refine your selectionsDo not try to compete with search words, which has a very high degree of competition.They can be ordered in many different ways:
- A number of results Google displays search results?If Google search results show millions of word search results(this "phrase" searching),then obviously there is competition too large.
- How many links are directed to a webpage,that is located on the present, where you would like to be.It'll be announced using the Yahoo Site Explorer.If the Web page you are trying to compete, is targeting more than several thousand links(select only this domain),it is wise to choose next search word,achieving such a result alone is a very time-consuming or even impossible.
- Is the search word in the title page is your competitor?
- Are your competitor's site is the search string in the URL?
- Does the front page is much more user-generated content sites, or any major online shop product pages?It is possible to compete with the user-generated content (such as a subpage of pages: youtube.com, yahoo.answers.com, squidoo.com, twitter.com, etc.), because no one has worked hard to optimize them.Amazon.com products and stores similar web pages can even get to the front, because these are not usually addressed in particular the large number of links.In particular, is easy to achieve when you register a domain that includes your best keywords (keyword.com / keyword.net / keyword.org).
Forget about PageRank assessing competition!This is very misleading and not conclusive indicator.Often, there is a much lower pageranking site search results in a higher position, so the more concentrated the anchor text links.
Today is your initial keywords passed the two tests and should now be to find out if those keywords on Google's nobody to earn the money.It and the other you need to make your page from the Google main page,in the next post.
How to get the Google Search Main Page? (3)